- Business in SouthGrow
- Investing in SouthGrow
- Living in SouthGrow
- Member Communities
Arts & Culture
Arts, culture and heritage are alive and vibrant in SouthGrow. Whether residents are interested in art, dance, theatre, music or history, there are a variety of attractions, events, activities and facilities in the area, including:
- Cardston Community Theatre
- Carriage House Theatre, Cardston
- University of Lethbridge Performing Arts Centre
- Yates Theatre, Lethbridge
- Raymond Broadway Theatre
- plus many small community theatre groups.
- Friends of Remington Carriage Centre (Cardston)
- Gem of the West Museum (Coaldale)
- Sir Alexander Galt Museum & Archives (Lethbridge)
- Nobleford Heritage Museum
- Raymond & District Museum
- Taber & District Irrigation Impact Museum
- Vulcan & District Historical Society Archives Museum
- Devil’s Coulee Dinosaur Heritage Museum (Warner)
- Prairie Tractor & Engine Park (Picture Butte)
- University of Lethbridge Art Gallery
- Bowman Arts Centre
- Southern Alberta Art Gallery
- Taber Allied Arts Council
- There are over 30 individual cultural organizations, including the Southern Alberta Ethnic Association.
- Village of Stirling National Historical Site.
For information on these and other things to see and do in the SouthGrow region, contact Chinook Country Tourism.
… Creating Opportunities to showcase human experience through arts and history